It’s great that we’re all so much more aware of the damage we’re doing to our planet.
We’re very aware, every time we think about a new idea, that packaging and our carbon footprint are at the very top of our priorities.
We’ve deliberately sourced local companies, and have thought hard about what materials we are using. So here’s what we’ve done:
* Our wax melts, have no plastic packaging, at all. They are individually hand wrapped in acid free recycled tissue paper, and placed inside a box made from recycled cardboard, that can be recycled again.
* Our lotions and hand washes, are boxed in the same recycled cardboard, ready to recycle again, and the plastic we have used is PET – widely and very easily recycled.
* Our diffusers and room mists, both the glasses can be recycled, and so can the cardboard boxes they come in.
* Our packaging, when we send out your products, is made from cardboard part recycled and very easily recycled after, and we’ve used paper tape which is 100% recyclable too.
* Inside our boxes, we pack them out with biodegradable packing peanuts, and acid free recycled tissue paper, in a bid to avoid bubble wrap and plastic. We also stock 5 different sizes of boxes, so that we can accommodate a wide range of website orders, where the product is not too small in a big box of packaging.
We’ll always make sure, that before we embark on a new idea, our planet and our carbon footprint are at the forefront of our product decisions.